Please refer below for any questions regarding reaching out to me with review copies or a mutual blogging relationship.
what i consider:
01. How many posts are required for your event? If you require a lot in a short time frame, I may not be able to make it.
02. What is the theme of your event? Sometimes I can manage better with themes that I enjoy.
03. What is the duration of your event? As stated, if it's only a few weeks long, and not a month, my ability to commit may suffer.
What I love:
01. Yokai. Anything involving Japanese ghosts or spirits is a definite love. This branches out in to Chinese and Korean mythology too, and even Hindu!
02. Asiatic. This is broader, but I love anything traidtional in a sense, for Japan, Korea, China and India. I collect Kimono (even a few in RL!), and I am very drawn to anything eastern.
03. Futuristic. Give me your dystopian, post-apocalyptic, futuristic, cyber-punk. I adore it. My true love Manga is Gunnm, and I love it all.
04. Historic & Fantasy. I love Vikings, and I love fantasy. Elves, Orcs, etc. I roleplayed Gor for a very long time, and I love to incorporate these historical aspects in to fantasy styles. Add in demons and angels, and oh goodness.
05.Fetish & Dark Themes. I like leather, latex, shibari and other fetish themes. I think it's elegant in its own right and I am drawn to them heavily.